• MONEY MATTERS BVI in partnership with the Department of Disaster Management and Social Security Board presents - DISASTER RISK REDUCTION VIRAL VIDEO Contest
• Be creative, funny and informative as you produce a new and original 90 second video recording that is so good that it “blows-up” social media with its virality. The video must encourage BVI residents to reduce risks affiliated with disasters through preparedness. You must focus on any one or combination of the following disasters: mudslides, earthquakes, hurricanes, tsunamis, lightning storms, personal financial crisis.
• OPEN to students and young persons residing in the BVI between ages 13 - 21
• Text – content to be provided.
HOW TO REGISTER
• OPTION 1: Complete the Interactive Online Registration Form
• OPTION 2: Download and print a PDF copy of the Registration Form HERE; Complete the Form; and Email the form to INFO@MONEYMATTERSBVI.ORG
o Registration Deadline: Midnight 15 June 2018
• DEADLINE for submissions is Midnight - 13 July 2018
• Before submitting
o Ensure that your video is no longer than 90 seconds
o Convert video to * format
o CLICK HERE to SUBMIT ENTRY
• 1st $1,000 2nd $750 3rd $500 4th $250 5th $250
• Same content as website’s contact us page